- Primary Materials
- Cotton, Viscose
- midnight blue midnight blue
- Product URL
- Brand Sustainability Effort
- Burberry has good policies to monitor suppliers but it uses exotic animal products
- 5 Out of 10
- Raw Material
This product is made primarily from Cotton and Viscose.
Conventional cotton harvesting and manufacturing is associated with a comparatively very high water footprint and high use of chemicals and pesticides. So its eco impact is high. Despite being biodegradable often dyeing and finishing undermines its biodegradability.
Viscose/rayon fibre uses as raw fibre wood pulp. It can often be associated with unsustainable deforestation. The manufacturing of this fibre involves extensive chemical processes involving a significant water pollution footprint. Eco impact is high.
- 6 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating for production due to a lack of transparency with regards to it's production.
- 8 Out of 10
- This product has a very low transport footprint.
- 10 Out of 10
- 2nd use
- This product received a poor rating for 2nd use due to it not being reused, recycled, nor consisting of recycled materials.
- 0 Out of 10