- CANADA GOOSE
- Primary Materials
- Nylon, Nylon PA
- red blue black
- Product URL
- Brand Sustainability Effort
- This product received a neutral rating for this category due to the absence of any brand-related data.
- 5 Out of 10
- Raw Material
This product is made primarily from Nylon and Nylon PA.
Conventional Nylon manufacturing is comparatively highly associated with fossil fuels depletio. It requires comparatively extensive chemical and mechanical process using a high amount of energy and releasing greenhouse gases. So its eco impact is high eco impact.
Nylon Plastic manufacturing is associated with comparatively medium-high fossil fuel depletion, chemical usage and global warming footprint. Nylon plastic waste is associated with ocean pollution and micro plastic release. So eco impact is relatively low eco impact.
- 7 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating for production due to a lack of transparency with regards to it's production.
- 6 Out of 10
- This product has a relatively medium transport footprint.
- 6 Out of 10
- 2nd use
- This product contains recycled components. Extending the life of clothes offers the greatest overall potential across carbon, water, and waste targets. This can be achieved by designing clothes to be more durable, and by encouraging re-use through sales of second hand clothing or through recycling.
- 10 Out of 10