- Ucon Acrobatics
- Primary Materials
- PET, Neoprene
- Product URL
- Brand Sustainability Effort
- This product received a neutral rating for this category due to the absence of any brand-related data.
- 5 Out of 10
- Raw Material
This product is made primarily from PET and Neoprene.
Polyethylene Plastic (PE), that usually comes in two types HDPE (High Density PE) or LDPE (Low density PE), is associated with comparatively low impact on water pollution, fossil fuel depletion, global warming footprint and it is easily recyclable, but not biodegradable. Eco impact is high.
Chloroprene Rubber also known under its trademark name Neoprene, despite undergoing an extensive chemical process, is associated with comparatively low eutrophication and global warming footprint. It is completely recyclable. So eco impact is relatively low eco impact.
- 7 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating for production due to a lack of transparency with regards to it's production.
- 3 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating due to a lack of transparency with regards to transport.
- 3 Out of 10
- 2nd use
- This product contains recycled components. Extending the life of clothes offers the greatest overall potential across carbon, water, and waste targets. This can be achieved by designing clothes to be more durable, and by encouraging re-use through sales of second hand clothing or through recycling.
- 10 Out of 10