- Acne Studios
- Primary Materials
- Nylon, Duck
- Product URL
- Brand Sustainability Effort
- This product received a neutral rating for this category due to the absence of any brand-related data.
- 6 Out of 10
- Raw Material
This product is made primarily from Nylon and Duck.
Conventional Nylon manufacturing is comparatively highly associated with fossil fuels depletio. It requires comparatively extensive chemical and mechanical process using a high amount of energy and releasing greenhouse gases. So its eco impact is high eco impact.
Duck Down Insulation involves duck farming that have comparatively low environmental impact, however, can be associated with unethical practices on duck. It is recyclable and biodegradable. So eco impact is very low.
- 7 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating for production due to a lack of transparency with regards to it's production.
- 3 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating due to a lack of transparency with regards to transport.
- 3 Out of 10
- 2nd use
- This product contains recycled components. Extending the life of clothes offers the greatest overall potential across carbon, water, and waste targets. This can be achieved by designing clothes to be more durable, and by encouraging re-use through sales of second hand clothing or through recycling.
- 10 Out of 10