- Primary Materials
- Neoprene, Rubber
- black black white white
- Product URL
- Brand Sustainability Effort
- Balenciaga had made a public commitment to reduce its carbon emissions but there is no evidence it provides a living wage for its workers
- 5 Out of 10
- Raw Material
This product is made primarily from Neoprene and Rubber.
Chloroprene Rubber also known under its trademark name Neoprene, despite undergoing an extensive chemical process, is associated with comparatively low eutrophication and global warming footprint. It is completely recyclable. So eco impact is relatively low eco impact.
Typical Footwear Rubber Compound is a mixture of synthetic rubber, natural rubber and other additives. Its manufacturing is associated with comparatively low eutrophication and global warming footprint, despite undergoing extensive chemicals processes. Usually is recyclable. So eco impact is relatively low eco impact.
- 7 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating for production due to a lack of transparency with regards to it's production.
- 3 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating due to a lack of transparency with regards to transport.
- 3 Out of 10
- 2nd use
- This product received a poor rating for 2nd use due to it not being reused, recycled, nor consisting of recycled materials.
- 0 Out of 10