- DAVID KOMA
- Primary Materials
- Product URL
- Brand Sustainability Effort
- This product received a neutral rating for this category due to the absence of any brand-related data.
- 5 Out of 10
- Raw Material
This product is made primarily from Wool.
Wool production is associated with intensive farming, comparatively high water pollution footprint and very high impact on global warming due to sheep manure responsible for greenhouse gas emissions. Whilst it is generally biodegradable it depends on the finishings used. Still due to its natural and durable properties it has a low eco impact.
- 7 Out of 10
- This product received a poor rating for production due to a lack of transparency with regards to it's production.
- 8 Out of 10
- This product has a very low transport footprint.
- 10 Out of 10
- 2nd use
- This product received a poor rating for 2nd use due to it not being reused, recycled, nor consisting of recycled materials.
- 0 Out of 10